Space - a couple of interesting websites to look at
Design Your Own Experiment
Plan an investigation like you would at school:
- Come up with a questions to answer, eg, 'How Do Shadow Lengths Change During The Day'
- Make a prediction, eg, 'I predict that shadows will get longer as the day goes on
- List the variables/things to keep the same, eg, 'Measure in the same place using the same object, but change the time by measuring every hour'
- List equipment, eg, 'Measuring tape, stick to form a shadow'
- Results could be in a table
- Conclusion, eg, 'The results show that the later we measured...'
Which objects fall fastest?
How grippy are your shoes?
Does being taller make you faster?