Get yourself comfy and let's begin
Let's get our brains warmed up and ready to learn with the next arithmetic page. Remember you will be marking these tomorrow.
We are continuing our work on statistics today. We will be interpreting information from pictograms which means we will be looking at the data in more detail and explaining what information we can find out.
Follow the lesson slides, then watch the video and complete the activity when prompted.
Don't forget to mark your answers from Tuesday's lesson first!
Start your literacy lesson with the next word detective or spelling activity.
Please mark you recap from yesterday.
Now that you have read the story have a go at answering these questions to help familiarise yourself with the text. Just like we would in book talk! Perhaps you could respond to challenge and write your own questions.
1. When did the fighting break out between the Royalists and Puritans?
2. How many barrels of gunpowder exploded?
3. Where do most dragons come from?
4. Where can you find dragons in Norwich?
5. What is the Danish word for street or passage?
6. Where does the village of Ludham sit?
7. Find two words to show how the serpent moved?
Now that you are more familiar with the text, have a go at these book talk starters.
Start the afternoon snuggled up with a good book. Jot down what you've read in your diary. Don't forget to ask you parent to sign it please.
Today we are starting a new unit of work: Gymnastics.
Before you start the main lesson, it is important to do a good warm up.
So, clear some space and get warmed up with Joe Wickes.